Our company has been offering international students the opportunity to study Italian in Milan, to know our culture and to experience Italian life.
The school is centrally located, in a quiet street next to the main railway station.
The Italian language courses organized are attended by international students from more than 60 different countries, thus creating a very stimulating international atmosphere.
We offers students the possibility to study in Italian language and to communicate in this international context.
Study Italian in Milan, in the heart of the Italian language: the best way to learn it.
- 10 comfortable, well-equipped and air conditioned classrooms where you will learn Italian language, provided with audio and video equipment
- Small garden
- Free internet and wireless access
- Student age +16
- Excellent social activities programme
- High-quality accommodation walking distance of the school
- Minutes walk to the historic centre of Milan
offers a wide range of services to help you adjust to living and studying in Italy. You can take advantage of some services even before leaving your country.
Before you leave home
Our qualified staff can help you:
- Select the programme most suitable to your needs
- Complete your application
- Assistance to obtain your visa
- Select and arrange your accommodation
- On request we can arrange for you to be met at the airport (at an additional cost)
After you arrive
Our staff wish to make your adjustment to life in Italy as quick, easy and pleasant as possible. Whether you have an important question or just want to chat for a few minutes, our staff are always glad to see you.
Our services include:
- Orientation on the School and on living in Milan
- Planning and organizing of social and leisure activities
- Counselling on academic studies in Italy
- Internship placement service
- Full assistance with permit of stay procedures
- Assistance with personal matters such as opening a bank account or finding a doctor.
- Japanese Tutor available for special care and tutoring for students from Japan.
- Linguaviva Student card for discount in shops, bars and other facilities.
- Information pack with student guide and city map available for all students
- Free Internet and wireless access